Are you looking for the opportunity to work on one of the world's most iconic brands...? We are looking for a driven, data savey, marketing analyst who relishes the opportunity to uncover hidden truths, ask questions, be inquisitive and be able to provide rationale that ground decisions in a data centred approach. This is a unique partnership between our client - a world leading b2b marketing agency and one of their key clients in Dublin.
Whilst you will report directly to the agency you will be based on the client site. You'll be responsible for the statistical analysis and business analysis that support the strategic direction of the EMEA marketing department. Your role will be critical as you provide clarity and guidance around data, as well as answer questions and ensure the wider team understand the relevance and importance of their findings.
You are someone who can dig into the data and explain what it means to the marketing team, you will understand the data in the context of the wider marketing and business strategy, and are not shy at communicating the insight.
You can maintain and build team relationships with comfort, suggesting new ideas based on our clients challenges and objectives from your deep understanding of their worlds. You will be comfortable working in a collaborative environment where you build relationships with other business partners. You will take great pride in your work, as well as being self starter, always keen to learn and seek training to boost your skillset.
You've earned your place, you will have a good couple of years of experience in either an agency or in house marketing environment.
Whilst you are not expected to drive the data strategy, your technical skills should be complimented by your business aptitude and experience within a B2B marketing environment. Ideally you will understand full funnel marketing tactics, demand waterfall analysis, marketing influence and marketing generated revenue.
KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
- Solid experience in a B2B marketing environment
- Confident with the entire B2B marketing “tech stack”: acquisition (search and social), web (Google Analytics, Adobe), marketing automation (Eloqua, Pardot, Marketo), and Salesforce/CRM platforms
- Proficiency in Excel and SQL
- Experience building dashboards/data visualisation, development using tools such as Tableau, PowerBI and/or Google Data Studio
- Experience with Salesforce, specifically full funnel / demand waterfall analysis, define marketing influence and marketing generated revenue
- End to end / “closed loop” reporting methods and techniques; top, middle, and bottom of funnel performance analysis
- Experience in reporting to KPI/ business metrics
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills to ensure timelines are clear and visible to wider stakeholders
About the company
With a simple philosophy that nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas, you'll be joining an agency that prides itself on encouraging innovation and smart thinking from every team member.
The agency is growing rapidly with new offices in London, San Francisco and Chicago so you will be part of a fast-paced and innovative agency and will have a chance to be a key part of this growth and innovation.
On-site at the client, you will get first-hand experience of how an iconic brand ticks, added to that you will also have access to some fantastic perks not least free breakfast and lunch and access to an onsite gym amongst others.
If you've got what it takes to join this inspiring agency, get in touch.