Account Director opportunity to join a small and rapidly growing, ambitious and well established PR content agency
Enjoy leading a varied and predominantly B2B client base across tech, FS, professional services and manufacturing clients
Take charge of enterprise level accounts
Salary £50k (dependent on experience)
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Account Director to join a well-respected content agency, based in a beautiful part of Buckinghamshire and within easy reach from the M4, Berkshire and surrounding areas.
What you’ll be doing
As their new Account Director, you will be leading client strategy, developing relationships and maximising growth potential as well as overseeing productivity, delivery and profitability across your accounts. The agency is small, effective and hands on, all of which contribute to their successful model and in turn you’ll come with the same approach.
1. You will take ultimate responsibility for a portfolio of client relationships, acting as an exceptional client partner and senior counsel, offering creative input, strategy and planning to all clients within the portfolio in order to cultivate long-lasting relationships and new business opportunities.
2. You will maintain responsibility for the editorial vision, quality, strategy and integrity of work delivered to assigned clients, resulting in the cultivation of client loyalty and retention.
3. You will lead and inspire the content teams working on the relevant clients to deliver superior client work consistently that meets or exceed client's goals/expectations and play a visible leadership role as a senior member of the company..
4. You will be responsible for developing your clients account plans and objectives
5. You will lead from the front on new business pitches, keeping a keen eye on opportunities and coming up with innovative strategies to secure both projects and retained work
6. You will manage your own team and be involved in driving their personal development
7. You will work closely with the CEO and other senior managers to improve processes, practises, workflows and operations.
8. You will monitor trends and technology advancements in the industry, and client industry verticals,
In return you will work with an impressive B2B client base of enterprise level accounts..
What experience you’ll need to apply
An agency experienced b2b Account Director or Senior Account Manager looking to take their next step up who is comfortable working in a small but growing agency.
You may have a content or PR background or be someone who has a good grasp of editorial/good content
You’ll have a proven track record of delivering client and new business growth throughout your career
Your knowledge will have been gained across wide reaching B2B client business
You will be comfortable working in a very busy productive environment
You will be comfortable working in an agile environment as the business grows and changes
You will be comfortable holding your own with clients that include ‘Global Heads of Marketing’ and ‘Chief Communication Officers’ in large enterprise organisations
You will have experience of delivering across content, social, digital and PR channels
You will have experience of working with complex propositions
You will be a creative and strategic thinker that leads from the front, enjoys getting hands on and demands quality
You’ll have the ability to nurture relationships, spot new business opportunities and act on them
You will be commercially astute with sound financial management and reporting skills
What you’ll get in return for you talents
A salary of £50k that sits in line with your experience, the chance to work amongst a team that pull together and get results and a long term career opportunity that you can truly make your own.
Please contact Jo with your CV for a confidential chat.