An award winning b2b agency that is really making waves in the industry is looking for a strategic thinker who is a data/tech orientated digital marketer who relishes the complexities of delivering tangible results in a b2b environment. As the Digital Strategist, you will have worked in a relevant demand generation marketing environment. You will have stong digital agency experience with a strong hunger to progress your career in a forward-thinking agency where Data, Tech and creative combine.
- You will have a solid background in planning and running complex, personalised and automated demand generation programmes
- You will be digitally savvy with a solid understanding of data driven marketing
- You will have a good understanding of the martech stack and what tools should be deployed accordingly
- You will be well versed with customer profiling, segmentation and targeting across digital marketing channels to help the formation of engagement and intent scores to drive marketing automation.
- You will have an understanding of content marketing and integrated channels such as SEO, PPC and Social Media.
- You will be data savvy with experience on tools such as Google Analytics, as well as media planning tools.
- You like to be hands on in the programmes that drive the results for the agencies clients.
- You can maintain and build client relationships, with an understanding of the worlds they operate in.
- You enjoy working in a fast paced, agile environment.
What you will be doing?
Day to day you may be;
- Researching and gathering data to develop well-informed plans for clients, including reviewing first and third party data.
- Examining clients’ businesses to get to know their brands and understand their objectives and solutions.
- Work with the Head of Digital Marketing, Strategy, Creative and Account Directors to produce cohesive and intelligent plans.
- Generating original ideas with other members of the team to ensure the agency is innovative.
- Presenting findings and plans to client services and clients.
- Liaising with senior members of staff to receive feedback and create improvements to strategies.
- Martech stack understanding and how that affects the way you would plan a campaign.
About the agency
They are seeing phenominal growth having recently opened up an office in Australia and the US but they still pride themselves on having a global reach but a local feel.
Having the right attitude is just as important as having the right skills and experience here – and as a result, the agency has a warm and friendly atmosphere that welcomes you from your very first day. Expect lots of social gatherings to balance all the hard work, and the chance to make some life-long friends along the way.
The job comes with a competitive salary and ongoing training and development.