Are you a forward thinking digital marketer with a passion for disruptive technologies?
Would you like to join an agency that is turning the world of AI on its head?
Then this could be the opportunity for you.
About the role
You’ll be joining an AI b2b agency that is seeing phenomenal growth and winning awards left, right and centre. Working with the latest marketing technologies, they are a truly exciting, forward-thinking agency...bursting with energetic, fun-loving people.
You'll be responsible for leading accounts which include some of the world's biggest technology companies.
You’ll be working at an Account Director level or be managing digital marketing projects.
You will take pride in being your client’s champion within the agency.
You will comfortable challenging the norm thinking and guide your clients to break the boundaries of their current activity whilst not taking your eye of your prize of delivering against their objectives. It's a chance to get creative, with campaign delivery creation across a number of channels, specifically creative strategy and design and bringing ideas to life through the latest marketing technology.
You will be a natural leader, with exceptional people-management skills. You will take charge when necessary and be decisive and then build support for those decisions. You will inspire your team, the wider agency and clients.
You’ll have first-rate knowledge of industry trends and client brand guidelines and you will be able to will take pride in providing the highest quality work for your clients, where attention to detail is everything.
You will be a natural networker and able and comfortable growing your accounts to become a trusted partner, whilst always sniffing out the latest opportunities.
You will be prepared to share credit and shoulder difficulties
You are commercially and creatively astute
• You will have two to three years’ in a senior account management role
• You can evidence of clear progression within account management/client services roles (i.e. from account executive level upwards)
• You can evidence experience of identifying and attaining new business opportunities
• You will have strong understanding of client brand guidelines and keeping abreast of relevant developments
• You’ll have experience of monitoring and reporting client profitability, along with revenue forecast planning
• You will have a strategic mindset with a strong eye for detail
• You’ll have a good understanding of digital technologies.
• You will have a basic understanding of natural language processing, deep learning, and other AI disciplines is a bonus
Are you ready to be part of one of the most exciting journeys we have seen in a long time?
Then get in touch to find out more.