Are you an experienced Account Director looking for a more demanding role in b2b marketing? If so we’ve got an excellent opportunity for you to join a global B2B creative agency to work on one of the world’s leading technology clients.
You’ll need passion, clear thinking and experience in developing integrated marketing programmes in this role, where you’ll be supporting the client team with strategic direction, financial control and day-to-day operations of the accounts. The successful candidate will lead a busy account team of 8+ in the planning, creation and implementation of campaigns – ensuring quality of work and delivery of services to the highest standard.
About the role
The role will include client relationship development, where you will review and monitor client feedback to ensure their needs are being met. You must be comfortable working alongside clients on the development of campaign strategies at the initial stages, and proactively instigate client and internal brainstorms to achieve the creative and strategic goals of the account.
You will also be responsible for account growth and retaining existing clients with comprehensive account plans. You will need to keep abreast of new technology and trends, and maintain rigorous financial management of accounts – including providing monthly forecasts. Advising clients on top-level marketing strategies, developing clear briefs and preparing campaign proposals are also key to the role.
Crucially, you’ll be nurturing your team’s performance, skills and personal development, so you must be able to inspire, motivate and mentor the individuals supporting you. This will include guiding your team to ensure they fully understand the client brand, their products and services, business sectors, and buyer behaviours, to help achieve the high standard that deliver results.
You will have several years’ experience in an integrated marketing agency. You must be passionate about marketing, with ideally experience of marketing in the tech sector, and have a demonstrable portfolio of successful marketing programmes.
You’ll be able to stay calm under pressure, be confident and proactive with a positive attitude, and an excellent communicator and self-motivated and driven.
About the agency
This global B2B creative agency works with world’s leading technology clients to help turn the heads of today’s digital-native buyers.
From 3,000 delegate events to the full integrated marketing mix, this award-winning agency does whatever it takes to reach the target audience, with a strong team of like-minded people who love what they do.
With offices in the UK, Australia, America and Asia Pacific, it’s an excellent opportunity for someone looking to spread their wings. And if that’s not enough to grab your attention, they even do Pizza Fridays.
Are you a sharp, ambitious Senior Account Executive/Account Manager with a passion for digital marketing looking to step your career up a notch? Here's your perfect opportunity to join a rapidly growing B2B marketing agency based in Reading.
About the role
Off the back of some enviable client wins, our client is looking for talented B2B marketers to join the agency and continue it on its successful growth path. You'll be part of a team delivering campaigns to a range of global technology accounts. You must have the passion, infectious energy and restless curiosity that has made our client the agency it is today. This is a fantastic chance to join a leading organisation at the cutting edge of marketing and demand generation strategies and tactics.
Ideally you will have 2-3 years of experience within an agency environment and will have a passion for learning more about and working in the very latest marketing technologies.
You will be an all-rounder with a good grasp of many different individual areas within marketing communications.
You will have a background that may include B2B marketing, digital, media, creative, web or content agency experience and you will understand the need to deliver upon an agency’s objectives for their clients.
You'll have excellent communication skills, impeccable attention to detail and even better time management skills – in fact you'll thrive under pressure.
Your skills and experience
You may be currently working as an Account Executive or an Account Manager. You’ll have good commercial awareness and be keen to look at ways to grow your accounts through great work. You’re also be competent at managing tight deadlines and able to prioritise a variety of workloads – all while keeping calm under pressure.
You’ll be a dab hand at presentation building, with strong communication skills and a keen eye for detail.
You’ll be used to working as part of a team, with an enthusiastic, proactive and flexible attitude, and excellent management skills. Experience of marketing automation and CRM systems would be ideal but not essential.
If you’re still nodding, then get in touch to join the leading-edge of marketing technology, strategy, and innovation.
Sound like the challenge you have been looking for? Then get in touch with Jo to find out more.
Are you a proactive b2b Copywriter looking for a new challenge?
Off the back of continued growth, our client a global b2b agency looking for a mid-weight b2b Copywriter to join them. With an exciting range of clients in the tech, engineering and Financial Service space.
This agency offers big names and an opportunity to propel your career! It’s all about creating cutting-edge marketing campaigns for the world’s biggest and best b2b brands.
As their copywriter, you will be joining a young, hungry and ambitious team. They are a diverse bunch of strategists, brand, content and creative experts, ABM specialists and Ad Tech whizzes.
You will be passionate and curious-minded, you can quickly get to grips with a client's business, the needs of their audience and write compelling copy. Above all you will have;
- Amazing copywriting skills, with a portfolio of b2b work you’re proud of.
- Experience in writing across b2b technology products, markets, and trends, such as data, analytics, cyber security and data management. And most importantly, you’ll love it!
- Experience writing across a range of mediums, such as: e-books, whitepapers, blogs, video scripts, web copy, emails and sales enablement materials such as product brochures.
- The ability to create genuine thought leadership, moving the debate forward and finding unique angles through a journalistic approach.
- An interest in strategically discovering a client’s unique voice in the market, a space that differentiates from competitors and engages customers.
- The ability to write copy that is both technical and creative.
- Good research skills with experience interviewing subject matter experts to uncover compelling stories.
- The skills to get under the skin of complex market challenges.
- A keen eye for detail and grammar.
- Strong proofreading skills.
- A sunny, positive, roll-your-sleeves-up-and-get-stuff-done attitude
In return you will get to work on some of the world's biggest tech brands, working in an agency that is helping clients take advantage of opportunity, and break new ground. You'll be joining an agency that is really making waves. They continue to win amazing clients and are a team of ambitious, delightfully decent people, go-getters, first-on-the-dancefloor-kind-of-people.
Sound like you, then get in touch to find out more!
An award winning b2b agency that is really making waves in the industry is looking for a strategic thinker who is a data/tech orientated digital marketer who relishes the complexities of delivering tangible results in a b2b environment. As the Digital Strategist, you will have worked in a relevant demand generation marketing environment. You will have stong digital agency experience with a strong hunger to progress your career in a forward-thinking agency where Data, Tech and creative combine.
- You will have a solid background in planning and running complex, personalised and automated demand generation programmes
- You will be digitally savvy with a solid understanding of data driven marketing
- You will have a good understanding of the martech stack and what tools should be deployed accordingly
- You will be well versed with customer profiling, segmentation and targeting across digital marketing channels to help the formation of engagement and intent scores to drive marketing automation.
- You will have an understanding of content marketing and integrated channels such as SEO, PPC and Social Media.
- You will be data savvy with experience on tools such as Google Analytics, as well as media planning tools.
- You like to be hands on in the programmes that drive the results for the agencies clients.
- You can maintain and build client relationships, with an understanding of the worlds they operate in.
- You enjoy working in a fast paced, agile environment.
What you will be doing?
Day to day you may be;
- Researching and gathering data to develop well-informed plans for clients, including reviewing first and third party data.
- Examining clients’ businesses to get to know their brands and understand their objectives and solutions.
- Work with the Head of Digital Marketing, Strategy, Creative and Account Directors to produce cohesive and intelligent plans.
- Generating original ideas with other members of the team to ensure the agency is innovative.
- Presenting findings and plans to client services and clients.
- Liaising with senior members of staff to receive feedback and create improvements to strategies.
- Martech stack understanding and how that affects the way you would plan a campaign.
About the agency
They are seeing phenominal growth having recently opened up an office in Australia and the US but they still pride themselves on having a global reach but a local feel.
Having the right attitude is just as important as having the right skills and experience here – and as a result, the agency has a warm and friendly atmosphere that welcomes you from your very first day. Expect lots of social gatherings to balance all the hard work, and the chance to make some life-long friends along the way.
The job comes with a competitive salary and ongoing training and development.
Are you a b2b Senior AD/Group AD who is looking to make the move to the US?
If that sounds about right, then we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a innovative and rapidly growing ABM agency looking for someone to help support their growing business in New York City.
About the role
You will lead a team to successfully deliver on Account-Based Marketing (ABM) programs for a number of their key customers. You will be responsible for the relationship with those customers, pre-empting and resolving any issues to ensure they’re satisfied with their products and services. You will be able to lead projects from briefing through to final delivery, directing and supporting your team, internal specialists and external partners to build strategy and deliver on programs that exceed client expectations. You’ll be responsible for taking ownership of client finances, including setting targets for commercial growth and creating plans to meet those targets, as well as financial management.
The nature of ABM programs is that everyone is different. So the ideal candidate will be a multi-channel marketer with 8+ years of B2B marketing experience, ideally with some of those in agency. They will have extensive experience of running effective engagement and lead generation campaigns and will be able to use that experience to effectively consult clients. We’re looking for someone who understands how to create compelling messaging, what makes engaging content and who can analyze and act upon trends in audience engagement to develop programs that drive impact. Account-Based Marketing experience is not required, although if you have it we’d love to hear from you!
About the company
With a simple philosophy that nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas, you'll be joining an agency that prides itself on encouraging innovation and smart thinking from every team member. The agency, which helps customers plan and execute ABM programmes, typically provides support in Account Profiling, ABM Strategy, ABM Engagement Planning, Campaign Execution, and Impact Measurement. With offices in London, San Francisco and New York you'll be part of a small but growing firm that operates with a flat structure. The team prides themselves on being open, sociable and positive.
If you've got what it takes to join this inspiring agency, get in touch.