Are you a proactive b2b Copywriter looking for a new challenge?
Off the back of continued growth, our client a global b2b agency looking for a b2b Copywriter to join them. With an exciting range of clients in the tech, engineering and Financial Service space.
This agency offers big names and an opportunity to propel your career! It’s all about creating cutting-edge marketing campaigns for the world’s biggest and best b2b brands.
As their copywriter, you will be joining a young, hungry and ambitious team. They are a diverse bunch of strategists, content and creative experts, marketing automation specialists and Ad Tech whizzes. With a flat structure, where nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas, they encourage innovation from all their team, embracing a startup mentality.
As a member of our client's creative department, you will influence changes in business audience behaviour through ideas, creativity and the use of interactive media.
You will be passionate and curious-minded, you can quickly get to grips with a client's business, the needs of their audience and write compelling copy. You will have a grasp of the customer journey and creating content for top, middle and lower funnel. This includes writing for digital display, social content, OOH, scripts (e.g. for podcasts and video), editorial, blogs and email. You will also be experienced in breaking down technical subject matter into simple and effective creative ideas.
Contributing to our client's philosophy: Nothing is Impossible; you will be excited about being part of their success. You will thrive when faced with new challenges and will constantly strive to improve the way things are done.
Deliver standout copy work.
Consistently deliver a number of successful solutions and high-quality work to clients on time.
High level internal and external client satisfaction.
High standard of accuracy and attention to detail.
Skills and Experience
Proven 2-5 years experience working as a Copywriter is required, including Financial, Tech and B2B experience.
Experience of developing content strategy and writing highly personalised copy would be advantageous.
Experience working in a creative/agency environment is required.
Experience with all forms of copy, from long form, content, advertising to social.
Get in touch to find out more!
Off the back of continued strong growth our client are looking to appoint a Performance/Strategy Director to drive even bigger success for them in the coming years as they look to scale up at speed.
Are you a 'technical' b2b marketer, someone who understands the breadth of digital channels and how they work together? Are you someone who relishes running global accounts and translating the theory of marketing into action! If that sounds about right, then we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a specialist b2b marketing agency.
You'll be responsible for taking the lead on driving strategy across the agencies UK portfolio which include some of the world's biggest technology companies. This will include everything from optimising existing campaigns to supporting client teams with new programs. You will take responsibility across the UK and EMEA operation for delivery of profitable client excellence and exceeding the business plan. You will also be responsible for helping to coach client teams to understand different channels better and therefore improve their strategy skills. Alongside this you will take the lead on a couple of key clients.
- You can take a brief/issue, make sense of it, develop it and come up with a strategy.
- You will be able to understand how the business and commercial challenges of their clients and suite of propositions can be best brought together for maximum mutual commercial impact.
- You can maintain and build client relationships with comfort, suggesting new ideas based on their challenges and objectives from your deep understanding of their worlds. You get the commercial stuff, and deliver projects in a profitable manner – and with a commitment to quality.
- You are adept at feeding back to the agencies technical teams client needs and their views on how internal solutions should develop.
- You're a self starter, always learning and seeking training to boost your skillset.
- You have experience in running relationships with large, high profile customers, across a number of geographies
- You will be a technical marketer at heart, someone who is obsessed with bringing together the right mixture of channels, content and strategies to deliver results and impact
- You will be capable of translating the theory of marketing into action!
- You will be adept at motivating, coaching and inspiring the whole team around you
- You still have a desire to roll your sleeves up and get involved in the delivery of client work, as much as providing the thinking and strategy
About the company
With a simple philosophy that nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas, you'll be joining an agency that prides itself on encouraging innovation and smart thinking from every team member. With offices in London, Sydney and New York, you'll be part of a growing firm whose proposition (Account Based Marketing) is in demand in these changing times. They operate a flat structure and pride themselves on being open, sociable and positive.
If you've got what it takes to join this inspiring agency, get in touch.
An award winning b2b agency that is really making waves in the industry is looking for a strategic thinker who is a data/tech orientated digital marketer who relishes the complexities of delivering tangible results in a b2b environment. As the Digital Strategist, you will have worked in a relevant demand generation marketing environment. You will have stong digital agency experience with a strong hunger to progress your career in a forward-thinking agency where Data, Tech and creative combine.
- You will have a solid background in planning and running complex, personalised and automated demand generation programmes
- You will be digitally savvy with a solid understanding of data driven marketing
- You will have a good understanding of the martech stack and what tools should be deployed accordingly
- You will be well versed with customer profiling, segmentation and targeting across digital marketing channels to help the formation of engagement and intent scores to drive marketing automation.
- You will have an understanding of content marketing and integrated channels such as SEO, PPC and Social Media.
- You will be data savvy with experience on tools such as Google Analytics, as well as media planning tools.
- You like to be hands on in the programmes that drive the results for the agencies clients.
- You can maintain and build client relationships, with an understanding of the worlds they operate in.
- You enjoy working in a fast paced, agile environment.
What you will be doing?
Day to day you may be;
- Researching and gathering data to develop well-informed plans for clients, including reviewing first and third party data.
- Examining clients’ businesses to get to know their brands and understand their objectives and solutions.
- Work with the Head of Digital Marketing, Strategy, Creative and Account Directors to produce cohesive and intelligent plans.
- Generating original ideas with other members of the team to ensure the agency is innovative.
- Presenting findings and plans to client services and clients.
- Liaising with senior members of staff to receive feedback and create improvements to strategies.
- Martech stack understanding and how that affects the way you would plan a campaign.
About the agency
They are seeing phenominal growth having recently opened up an office in Australia and the US but they still pride themselves on having a global reach but a local feel.
Having the right attitude is just as important as having the right skills and experience here – and as a result, the agency has a warm and friendly atmosphere that welcomes you from your very first day. Expect lots of social gatherings to balance all the hard work, and the chance to make some life-long friends along the way.
The job comes with a competitive salary and ongoing training and development.
Are you a b2b Senior AD/Group AD who is looking to make the move to the US?
If that sounds about right, then we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a innovative and rapidly growing ABM agency looking for someone to help support their growing business in New York City.
About the role
You will lead a team to successfully deliver on Account-Based Marketing (ABM) programs for a number of their key customers. You will be responsible for the relationship with those customers, pre-empting and resolving any issues to ensure they’re satisfied with their products and services. You will be able to lead projects from briefing through to final delivery, directing and supporting your team, internal specialists and external partners to build strategy and deliver on programs that exceed client expectations. You’ll be responsible for taking ownership of client finances, including setting targets for commercial growth and creating plans to meet those targets, as well as financial management.
The nature of ABM programs is that everyone is different. So the ideal candidate will be a multi-channel marketer with 8+ years of B2B marketing experience, ideally with some of those in agency. They will have extensive experience of running effective engagement and lead generation campaigns and will be able to use that experience to effectively consult clients. We’re looking for someone who understands how to create compelling messaging, what makes engaging content and who can analyze and act upon trends in audience engagement to develop programs that drive impact. Account-Based Marketing experience is not required, although if you have it we’d love to hear from you!
About the company
With a simple philosophy that nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas, you'll be joining an agency that prides itself on encouraging innovation and smart thinking from every team member. The agency, which helps customers plan and execute ABM programmes, typically provides support in Account Profiling, ABM Strategy, ABM Engagement Planning, Campaign Execution, and Impact Measurement. With offices in London, San Francisco and New York you'll be part of a small but growing firm that operates with a flat structure. The team prides themselves on being open, sociable and positive.
If you've got what it takes to join this inspiring agency, get in touch.