Are you an experienced Account Director looking for a more demanding role in b2b marketing? If so we’ve got an excellent opportunity for you to join a global B2B creative agency to work on one of the world’s leading technology clients.
You’ll need passion, clear thinking and experience in developing integrated marketing programmes in this role, where you’ll be supporting the client team with strategic direction, financial control and day-to-day operations of the accounts. The successful candidate will lead a busy account team of 8+ in the planning, creation and implementation of campaigns – ensuring quality of work and delivery of services to the highest standard.
About the role
The role will include client relationship development, where you will review and monitor client feedback to ensure their needs are being met. You must be comfortable working alongside clients on the development of campaign strategies at the initial stages, and proactively instigate client and internal brainstorms to achieve the creative and strategic goals of the account.
You will also be responsible for account growth and retaining existing clients with comprehensive account plans. You will need to keep abreast of new technology and trends, and maintain rigorous financial management of accounts – including providing monthly forecasts. Advising clients on top-level marketing strategies, developing clear briefs and preparing campaign proposals are also key to the role.
Crucially, you’ll be nurturing your team’s performance, skills and personal development, so you must be able to inspire, motivate and mentor the individuals supporting you. This will include guiding your team to ensure they fully understand the client brand, their products and services, business sectors, and buyer behaviours, to help achieve the high standard that deliver results.
You will have several years’ experience in an integrated marketing agency. You must be passionate about marketing, with ideally experience of marketing in the tech sector, and have a demonstrable portfolio of successful marketing programmes.
You’ll be able to stay calm under pressure, be confident and proactive with a positive attitude, and an excellent communicator and self-motivated and driven.
About the agency
This global B2B creative agency works with world’s leading technology clients to help turn the heads of today’s digital-native buyers.
From 3,000 delegate events to the full integrated marketing mix, this award-winning agency does whatever it takes to reach the target audience, with a strong team of like-minded people who love what they do.
With offices in the UK, Australia, America and Asia Pacific, it’s an excellent opportunity for someone looking to spread their wings. And if that’s not enough to grab your attention, they even do Pizza Fridays.
Are you a proactive b2b Copywriter looking for a new challenge?
Off the back of continued growth, our client a global b2b agency looking for a mid-weight b2b Copywriter to join them. With an exciting range of clients in the tech, engineering and Financial Service space.
This agency offers big names and an opportunity to propel your career! It’s all about creating cutting-edge marketing campaigns for the world’s biggest and best b2b brands.
As their copywriter, you will be joining a young, hungry and ambitious team. They are a diverse bunch of strategists, brand, content and creative experts, ABM specialists and Ad Tech whizzes.
You will be passionate and curious-minded, you can quickly get to grips with a client's business, the needs of their audience and write compelling copy. Above all you will have;
- Amazing copywriting skills, with a portfolio of b2b work you’re proud of.
- Experience in writing across b2b technology products, markets, and trends, such as data, analytics, cyber security and data management. And most importantly, you’ll love it!
- Experience writing across a range of mediums, such as: e-books, whitepapers, blogs, video scripts, web copy, emails and sales enablement materials such as product brochures.
- The ability to create genuine thought leadership, moving the debate forward and finding unique angles through a journalistic approach.
- An interest in strategically discovering a client’s unique voice in the market, a space that differentiates from competitors and engages customers.
- The ability to write copy that is both technical and creative.
- Good research skills with experience interviewing subject matter experts to uncover compelling stories.
- The skills to get under the skin of complex market challenges.
- A keen eye for detail and grammar.
- Strong proofreading skills.
- A sunny, positive, roll-your-sleeves-up-and-get-stuff-done attitude
In return you will get to work on some of the world's biggest tech brands, working in an agency that is helping clients take advantage of opportunity, and break new ground. You'll be joining an agency that is really making waves. They continue to win amazing clients and are a team of ambitious, delightfully decent people, go-getters, first-on-the-dancefloor-kind-of-people.
Sound like you, then get in touch to find out more!