Social Media Strategist | REF:0191
Are you a social media whiz? Are you fanatical about social channels and latest technology to uncover audience insights? Do you have experience in B2B or complex markets? If yes, we would love to hear from you!
Our client is an award winning b2b agency. This is an exciting time for a social media strategist to join the agency and you will have the opportunity to develop new skills in supporting a growing insights and strategy function. This is a new role and you will be responsible for deriving insights and developing social media strategies, working closely with internal teams to deliver results for their clients. You will be reporting to the Head of Strategy and Planning. There is a lot of autonomy and the ability to grow and shape their social media offerings.
What you will be doing
- Responsible for social research and insight to drive audience understanding and underpin campaign development. This will include undertaking social intelligence, SOV studies, keyword analysis and competitive social listening
- Monitor trends and identify ways these can be leveraged, driving social media innovation
- Identify social media opportunities with existing and prospective clients
- Develop and deliver presentations on social media best practice, or social media strategy
- Evangelising (internally and with clients) the role of social channels as part of integrated campaigns
- Developing social strategies and advising clients and internal teams on the use of social channels and social content planning
- Help shape creative concepts in the social sphere, collaborating with creative, digital and media teams
- Provide strategic guidance on social content – tone, style, subject matter and frequency of posting
- Work with Head of Strategy and Planning to develop further social media offerings
- Keep the agency up to speed on latest social trends and technologies
Ideally you will have
- 4- 5 years social media experience
- Fluency in using social platforms and social listening (they use Brandwatch)
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- B2B and / or tech market experience
- Ability to manage workload across different clients and projects
- A self-starter and ability to work autonomously
- Agency experience
- Experience of LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Elevate platforms, and / or employee advocacy programmes would be beneficial
You will probably be in a social role within a PR, digital or integrated agency, and looking for an opportunity to help grow social media services.
About the agency
It has won several awards including B2B agency of the year.
The team specialises in B2B marketing technology and bringing its capabilities to life.
It is a global agency that works with the biggest technology brands in the world.
It values your time and offers lots of fun social gatherings to balance out all the hard work.
It invests in its people, offering best-practice training and development.
What can you expect in return?
An excellent opportunity to work on high-profile global brands.
The chance to drive integrated, creative campaigns across EMEA, APAC and America.
A competitive salary, Personal Medical Insurance, ongoing training and development.
A beautiful work space with a local feel that belies its global network.
A really lovely bunch of people.
Sound good? Get in touch to hear more!