Marketing Strategist | REF:0147
Our client's team is expanding and as a result they are looking for Senior Strategists to help shape the direction of some leading global B2B tech brands.
This exciting new role will encompass everything from scoping and undertaking discovery projects, segmentation and contact strategy definition, proposition and messaging framework development through to campaign performance review and optimisation recommendations.
Who you are
You will be an all-rounder that is happy to work on different types of projects - but you may be from a specific background such as research and insight, brand proposition and messaging, or digital marketing and customer journey development. You may also be a SAM or AD looking for a career in planning. You will have an agency background and have a good understanding of the b2b technology market and experience of developing cross channel, end-to-end customer engagement strategies. You will be able to easily take complex information and simplify it for its audience in a relevant and memorable way. You will be passionate about using creativity and communications in all forms, you can get excited about a clever use of paid social as developing a value proposition.
What you will do
· Understand key target audience behaviours, client business, impact of technology, and emerging B2B and marketing trends
· Undertake content and marketing audits
· Generate and drive insight for internal and client teams around customer buying cycles, personas, brands, and experiences
· Design, execute and manage market, competitor and audience research and analysis to deliver insights into guide strategy development
· Develop clear demand generation and retention strategies based upon audience insights/needs and clients’ marketing goals
· Work with clients and internal teams to define market segments, personas and consumer journeys
· Write clear, compelling creative briefs and deliver inspiring briefings
· Work hand-in-hand with creative teams to push the quality of end output
· Develop measurement frameworks for marketing activity ensuring campaigns are not just measured effectively but constantly optimised
· Support in the growth of accounts and new business pitches
What it takes
· Being motivated, tenacious and ambitious
· A hunger to make brilliant work that will define your career
· Excellent communication, presentation and management skills: an ability to convince and influence others effectively, proactive in handling complex situations, negotiations and problems
· Strong client-facing skills and proven experience of building and maintaining partnerships
· Motivate and inspire the team around you to bring their best
· Handle stressful situations and deadlines calmly and without flapping
· Self-motivated and ability to work independent, and self-manage own time
About the agency
Our client is one of the most well-respected and established integrated B2B agencies in the country and, at 100-strong, they’re growing but also very close-knit team with great energy. They are based in a beautiful market town just outside London. They’re a truly integrated agency with diverse experience right across the agency, with disciplines including digital, video, creative and content through to planning and project management of global campaigns boasting budgets of up to six and seven digits. Their clients include some of the largest tech companies in the world, and they also have a US presence with an office in San Francisco. They regularly win industry awards, including being nominated for no less than 7 b2b awards last year. The right attitude is just as important as having the right skills and experience here – and as a result, the agency has a warm and friendly atmosphere that welcomes you from your very first day. Expect lots of social gatherings to balance all the hard work, and the chance to make some life-long friends along the way.