Head of Agency Transformation | REF:0156
Our client, a leading b2b agency is looking to recruit a Head of Agency Transformation to support the Management Team in developing and delivering a transformation programme.
What will you be doing?
As the Head of Agency Transformation, you will take responsibility to launch and successfully deliver a portfolio of operational and business projects, with a real focus on ensuring that the agency realises benefits through increased productivity, efficiency and head turning work. The Head of Agency Transformation will help build internal capability to deliver a range of projects; providing a governance structure, championing change and implementing project management disciplines to ensure that the business is best placed to deliver a best-in-class agency services as it grows and diversifies into new markets.
As the Head of Agency Transformation, you will own and direct the execution of projects and planning activities and will be accountable for implementing an effective business change framework, along with providing programme oversight, guidance and leadership.
The Head of Agency Transformation will:
* Identify and prioritise strategic change initiatives that will keep the agency at pace with industry changes and driving operational excellence to empower global resources to work to the highest standards;
* Lead on the effective delivery of the outlined programme of transformational change, with specific focus on supporting the management team on agreed initiatives of change to maximise impact and enable the business to scale up;
* Launch and educate the agency on change, whilst taking every employee on the journey to ensure optimal adoption of each initiative through an inspiring approach
* Spot opportunities to innovate service delivery, services and ways of working to enhance the agency offering to clients
* Stay up-to-date with industry best practices and serve as the agency’s advocate for technology and tools that will foster innovation and enable transformation within the organisation
* Build, maintain and lead a strong, effective and high performing project team, ensuring the efficient allocation of resources and skills;
* Drive stakeholder engagement, management and communications;
* Monitor and report overall progress, including managing exceptions, slippage and issues of priority and initiate corrective actions, as appropriate;
* Be responsible for the formal initiation of projects with appropriate sponsorship;
* Be accountable for co-coordinating activities and inter-dependencies, managing risk and ensuring a holistic view is taken;
* Ensure that financial controls are maintained throughout.
To be successful in your application, you must have the following skills and experience:
* Educated to Degree level;
* Experience of developing and successfully delivering transformational change programmes;
* Proven background in creative agency environment with experience in client servicing;
* Strong understanding of operational requirements within the agency environment
* Proven track record of delivering small and large scale technology-enabled and non-technology enabled business change projects;
* Successful track record of building and leading a operational change with the capability to plan and actively deliver tangible results;
* Proven ability to communicate, negotiate and influence effectively at all levels (including management level);
* Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate and coach others as well as able to work on own initiative;
* Strong at financial control, process management and programme governance;
* Ability to work across global offices and bridge cultural differences and flexibility with various time zones
* Commercially astute.
About the agency
Our client is a leading b2b creative agency. They focus on generating digital demand through data, content and creative across multiple channels. They work with brands including Oracle, Sopra Steria, Vodafone and redhat. They’re a particularly creative and energetic team who like to challenge the status quo and are very forward-thinking.
Their work drives demand generation across the full marketing mix, campaigns range from large global web builds, 3,000 person delegate events, content, social, branding and more. With offices in Surrey, London, Sydney, Singapore or San Francisco, it’s an excellent opportunity for someone looking for an agency with a local feel but a global reach.
This role comes with a generous package and benefits. Get in touch to find out more.