Account Executive/Senior Account Executive
Are you a superstar Account Executive or Senior Account Executive that is work on leading global tech brands? Do you thrive on results, working as a team to deliver campaigns that really deliver results.
We are looking for an Account Executive or Senior Account Executive with tenacity and drive who is ready to take their next step. Our client has a great reputation for being a strategic partner and for helping their change making clients break new ground.
The agency is based in Central London and you’ll be part of team of passionate, brilliant people who together are leading the charge in changing the landscape of B2B.
About the role
As their Senior Account Executive you will be working with brands such as Dell and SAP who see our client as their go-to b2b agency. You'll be the person that helps makes things happen: ensuring the client has time and budget to deliver brilliant work; ensuring there are no nasty surprises along the way; making sure the internal teams are briefed to do an exceptional job. Ultimately, you'll quickly become an integral part of this inspiring and bright team by being knowledgeable, hard-working and inquisitive.
Ideally you'll have at least a year's agency experience.
You will have an appetite to learn and be commercially-minded. You'll be a dab hand at managing a project with multiple elements, and will be a confident communicator to internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- An enthusiastic, can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to create and maintain strong relationships with day-to-day clients
- Good organizational and time management skills with an ability to report on project status at any time, and handle and manage deadlines.
- An eagle eye when it comes to detail
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive, with a solutions-focussed approach to work
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with proof reading and basic copywriting
In return, you will be joining a fun and fulfilling environment. You'll be joining at team of circa 60 employees (with a total of 130 people globally). They firmly believe in ensuring their colleagues feel supported and highly-valued. They provide a competitive salary and benefits packages to all employees, including social activities and use of the best technology and tools.
Get in touch to learn more about this exciting opportunity - not to be missed.