We’re looking for an experienced Account Manager who can help our client rattle a few cages in the B2B world and turn the heads of those for whom marketing has simply joined the noise. You’ll be working at a creative agency with a young and vibrant team who want to change the way things are done in B2B marketing to make it really work in the modern world.
Who you are
If you’re calm under pressure, willing to embrace challenges, and think you have what it takes to be responsible for the day-to-day management of several big and exciting clients, it could be you we’re looking for. Of course you’ll need marketing experience, but knowledge of digital, social, and B2B Technology would be great too. You’ll need to be confident, self-motivated and most importantly, be hungry to learn.
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the accounts. This includes the ability to deliver a highly proactive, reactive and responsive account management service and build close and trusted relationships with our client base
- You will be hands on in the project management of current and future marketing campaigns (which will include both online and offline mediums), including taking detailed briefs, preparing and presenting proposals, constructing budgets and timelines, attending client meetings and working closely with creative teams, copywriters, printers, and other 3rd party suppliers to ensure projects are executed professionally, on time, and within budget and to client expectation.
- You will support the Account Director with the daily running of a busy client-facing team
What it takes
- At least 3 years’ experience in an integrated marketing agency or within a medium/large marketing team
- A good degree / or equivalent qualification i.e. CIM etc.
- A good range of strategic, implementation and organisation skills, attention to detail and the capability to handle multiple projects smoothly and thoroughly
- The abilty to be calm under pressure
- The ability to be able to work independently when needed, be forward thinking and use initiative
- A clear understanding of the dynamics of on-line communication, digital & social media
- A confident and proactive with a positive attitude.
- You will be an excellent communicator (written and verbal) with a strong personality to work well in established client relationships
- You will be self-motivated and driven - they must be committed to what the role entails, can embrace the challenges and be hungry to learn
About the agency
Our client is an integrated agency focusing on generating digital demand through data, content and creative across multiple channels. They work with brands such as Oracle and Vodafone. They are a particularly creative and energetic team who like to challenge the status quo and are very forward thinking.
They work drives demand generation across the full marketing mix, campaigns range from large global web builds, 3,000 person delegate events, content, social, branding and more. With offices in key hubs acround the world, they offer an excellent opportunity looking to work in an agency with a local feel but a global reach.