Account Manager/Senior Account Manager
Are you an excellent hands-on Account Manager/Senior Account Manager or project manager with a reputation for seamless delivery and a passion for content delivery? If so, we’ve got an excellent opportunity for you.
About the role
This role is to work on one of the agencies key clients on their customer referencing programme. You will be working on one of the world's largest tech businesses across multiple regions.
You'll be managing, building and executing customer reference programmes amongst other go-to-market campaigns.
As a Senior Account Manager, your focus will be ensuring that projects are well-devised, quoted for and executed. You will be a naturally inquisitive, pro-active and a great communicator who is able to get the best from your team and build strong relationships with clients and other key stakeholders in the agency. Your excellent project management and organisational skills will ensure seamless project delivery and a high attention to detail.
This role is ideal for someone with the following skills:
- Ability to manage a large number of content delivery assets
- Experience of working on customer referencing programmes would be ideal but not essential
- Growing account development skills: spotting and exploiting opportunities
- Project management skills: ability to juggle more than one task
- The ability to handle stressful situations and help others cope with stress
- Tact and diplomacy, respect for other people’s opinions
- Sound knowledge of agency processes
- Ability to evaluate strategic proposals
- Appreciation of business principles and working with AD to help deliver the agency’s objectives
- A creative approach to problem-solving
- The ability to build relationships and help motivate your wider team
So if you are a hands-on account or project manager with experience of managing large accounts, looking for an agency that is fair and values curiousity, team work, change and innovation, then look no further.