Senior Account Manager | REF:0192
Are you an excellent Senior Account Manager with a reputation for seamless delivery and a passion for B2B marketing? Can you operate at a strategic and operational level? If so, we’ve got an excellent opportunity for you.
Our client is a global B2B marketing agency with a difference. Well known for their innovative approaches to demand gen and lead gen, they are also turning the concept of agency life on its head. Think you have to be tied down to the same office day in and day out, think again. These guys really do live and breath remote working so you can be based at home part time or in their London offices.
So if you are a hands-on account or project manager with experience of managing large accounts, looking for an agency that is fair and values curiousity, team work, change and innovation, then look no further.
About the role
As a Senior Account Manager, your focus will be ensuring that projects are well-devised, quoted for and executed. You will be a naturally inquisitive, pro-active, ambitious and a great communicator who is able to get the best from your team and build strong relationships with clients and other key stakeholders in the agency. You will work on key accounts at a strategic and tactical level, and your excellent project management and organisational skills will ensure seamless project delivery.
You will be a trusted advisor, both internally and externally.
This role is ideal for someone with the following skills:
- The ability to help motivate the account team
- Numerate and financially/business savvy
- Growing business development skills: spotting and exploiting opportunities
- Project management skills: ability to juggle more than one task
- Detailed knowledge of digital marketing
- The ability to handle stressful situations and help others cope with stress
- Tact and diplomacy, respect for other people’s opinions
- Sound knowledge of agency processes
- Ability to evaluate strategic and creative proposals
- Appreciation of business principles and working with AD to help deliver the agency’s objectives
- A creative approach to problem-solving
This will be an initial contract role for at least six months but it is highly likely to go permanent.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, please get in touch today to schedule an informal chat.