Mid-Weight Copywriter | REF:0113
We’re looking for a bright, enthusiastic content expert to join an award winning b2b marketing agency based in Berkshire. You’ll work with the Head of Content to create compelling content by writing, editing, proofreading and strategising for a number of technology clients. You may have a particular specialism – such as technical copywriting, digital and social copywriting or direct marketing but above all you will be forward thinking, creative and passionate about writing around complex propositions.
You will be develop copy for a variety of channels including traditional, editorial and digital. You will collaborate with the CD and wider creative team to develop messaging strategies.
Great content is all about telling stories. In the world of B2B marketing it’s about unravelling complex propositions and explaining them in as entertaining and clear a way as possible.
This role will provide great stories to solve our clients’ clients problems.
Skills and responsibilities…
* Ability to understand complex B2B marketing challenges
* The ability to work at any stage of a campaign from brief building to delivery
* The ability to work independently, managing your own workload, picking up projects and establishing the appropriate dependencies and then working with Client Services to ensure that it is delivered on time
* A calm, balanced approach to managing workload, deadlines and client demands
* Ability to work independently and at a fast pace
* Empathetic – with clients, their target customers and colleagues
* Ability to question, probe and challenge whilst maintaining rapport and confidence of the client
* An innovative, creative thinker who can work collaboratively to generate content ideas and strategies
* At least 2-3 years of experience writing marketing communications
* Experience of developing high quality content (incl. copy), preferably within B2B marketing
* Experience working with a multitude of content formats to drive content strategy
* Demonstrable experience creating all forms of copy from advertising, direct mail, web, articles, newsletters, emails etc to copy-related projects (scripts, storyboards, messaging and campaign rationales)
* Experience of writing with a variety of styles, applying the appropriate tone and voice to the project, including being responsible for owning the tone of voice for a client or brand
* A unique and inspiring working environment
* 25 days holiday
* Life Assurance
* Pension Scheme
* Onsite parking
* Company days away