Are you responsible for a B2B marketing team?
Do you know the skills you need to prioritise in order to meet your marketing objectives?
Drawing on extensive experience with clients across technology and B2B marketing agency we’re offering free of charge 60 minute one to one talent surgeries with Jo Wassell, Invoke Managing Director.
Taking you through a structured interview we’ll develop an understanding of your business and marketing objectives. Based on our in-depth understanding of the marketplace and future talent we’ll provide you with a tailored recommendation report for your marketing talent strategy.
Designed to give you the space away from the day to day to think about your current and future talent strategy, without taking up too much of your time and utilising Jo as a confidential sounding board she'll get you thinking about the following:
- The challenges impacting your organisation's ability to achieve its goals
- Gap analysis around where your organisation wants to be and where marketing support is critical
- Defining and refining marketing goals and priorities for the next 6, 12 and 24 months and how your current talent gaps may impact that
- Analysis of high-risk gaps across marketing processes and functions
- Talent and skills that are most in demand in the marketplace and how best to access that
- Two-page report on short, medium and long term recommendations for your talent strategy
If you're a B2B marketing decision maker looking at future proofing your talent strategy and have 60 minutes to spare, drop Jo a quick email at firstname.lastname@example.org for next steps